Product name: 3M economical earmuffs-1426 (headband type)
Specifications: 1 pair / package
effect: reduce noise 21 decibels
Instructions for use:
1. Stretch the hoop to the maximum “open” position and cross the top of the head , Cover the ears with the cup;
2. Relax the headband and adjust the height of the cup until the headband can support the cup and the ears feel comfortable;
3. The soft cushion of the earmuffs should fit the head closely;
4. Adjust the headband to ensure correct tightening and effectively isolate noise.
Maintenance and cleaning methods:
1. Follow the recommended maintenance and cleaning methods to maintain the best noise reduction effect and performance;
2. Only clean the surface of the earmuffs, use neutral soap and warm water, do not soak in In water;
3. Do not use solvents, such as alcohol and acetone, or anhydrous hand sanitizer, or products containing wool fingers to clean the earmuffs;
4. Do not store the product in an environment where the temperature exceeds 55 degrees, such as the windshield of a car The position of the rear or window;
5. In order to ensure a stable noise reduction effect, good hygiene and comfort, Zhonghuan recommends regularly checking whether the earmuffs are cracked or damaged parts, especially the sealing cushion;
To obtain proper protection, In noisy environments, hearing protectors must be worn at all times. In order to achieve the best noise reduction effect, the earmuff gasket needs to fit closely to the head. Anything that affects the fit, such as long hair (as far back as possible), thick or poorly fitting glasses legs, pens or hats may reduce the noise reduction effect. Do not bend or modify the headband of the earmuffs, as this will cause a loose fit and cause noise leakage.
3M 1426 Economical Earmuffs