used for the smoke generated by welding and cutting, and the smoke generated during the thermal operation of other metals. It can also be used for respiratory protection of certain particulate matter, dust-proof N95 standard, such as mineral or coal dust, iron ore dust , Flour, dust and other substances are also suitable for liquid or non-oily particles produced in the painting process, which do not produce oily aerosols and vapors.
1. Do not wear protective masks, long-term exposure to certain dust, fog, smoke, and poisonous vapors can cause illness and death;
2. Every time you wear a dust mask, you should immediately wear a tightness check , To ensure that the mask is worn in the correct position;
3. When exposed to a polluted environment, you should always wear a mask;
4. When you feel that the breathing resistance increases significantly, or when the mask is damaged, you should replace the mask;
5. This mask cannot be disinfected in a microwave oven. Do not wash, water washing will damage the structure of the filter material, cause penetration, and destroy the filtering performance of the electrostatic filter material;
6. When not in use, store the mask in a clean place. If it is not used for a long time, it should be stored in a clean sealed bag to prevent static electricity of the filter material Absorb the dust in the air;
7. Dust masks are personal hygiene products and should be used exclusively by special personnel;
8. The product is industrial packaging and is generally used in industrial channels.
Regarding protection time: the most effective respiratory protection is to wear a respirator before exposure; always wear it in an environment where exposure may exist. When the mask or respirator filter element is directly contaminated by infectious liquids, it should be replaced immediately and should be in a safe area Change the mask. Medical protective masks are usually disposable. The design life of disposable protective masks is a work shift. Rubber masks use replaceable filter elements. The mask should be cleaned daily, and the protective masks and filter elements should be replaced according to the trial regulations.
3M 8512 N95 special metal fume industrial welding mask for electric welders
Standard: American NIOSH standard N95 level