70% of PM2.5 pollution sources in Beijing are self-produced and 30% come from outside Beijing

Among the sources of PM2.5 in Beijing, regional transmission accounts for 28% to 36%, and local generation accounts for 64% to 72%. Chen Tian, director of the Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau, revealed for the first time yesterday when visiting the “top leader of public dialogue” of Beijing urban radio that the source apportionment of PM2.5 in Beijing has been proved by experts. The “four big blocks” are respectively 31.1% of motor vehicle emissions, 22.4% of coal combustion, 18.1% of industrial production and 14.3% of dust< At the beginning of this year, the proportion of PM2.5 pollution sources and motor vehicle emissions in Beijing has caused fierce controversy. According to the plan of the Ministry of environmental protection, Beijing, Tianjin and Shijiazhuang should complete the source apportionment before the end of June. Chen Tian said that the research results on the source apportionment of PM2.5 in Beijing in the past year and a half have been demonstrated by experts from the Ministry of environmental protection, Chinese Academy of Sciences and other units in terms of composition, organic pollutants account for 26%, nitrate 17%, sulfate 16%, ammonia 11%, and other elements including crust 12%” 28% to 36% of Beijing’s particulate matter comes from regional transport, and the remaining 64% to 72% is generated by Beijing itself. 1n terms of PM2.5 generated in the city, motor vehicles account for 31.1%, coal combustion accounts for 22.4%, industrial production accounts for 18.1%, and dust accounts for 14.3%. Another 14% comes from catering, automobile repair, including livestock breeding and architectural painting. “< There have been 23 heavy pollution days in this year heavy pollution occurred in February this year for a week in a row and in March for four days in a row. The day before yesterday, the Environmental Protection Bureau issued a blue warning for heavy pollution. Chen Tian said that there have been eight heavy pollution processes this year, with 23 days of heavy pollution. 1n the same period of last year, there were 15 heavy pollution processes in Beijing, with 31 heavy pollution days, accounting for more than half of the 58 days in the whole year< Chen Tian said that the heavy pollution in this season is due to the large amount of pollutants discharged in the heating season and the influence of meteorological conditions. He confessed that he didn't wear a mask and didn't have an air purifier at home. He, a medical master, said that PM2.5 comes from all aspects of production and life, and 70% of it is caused by human activities. He suggested that everyone should start from changing their living habits and every production enterprise should be responsible for the society Motor Vehicle Emission Research “Beijing six standards” regarding the policy of low emission areas concerned by the public, Chen Tian said that Beijing is actually implementing it. At present, the management of yellow label vehicles and the measures to prohibit them from entering the Sixth Ring Road and outer suburbs is a low emission area policy. 1n the future, we need to further study and adjust the scope of the low emission area and which vehicles to limit. At the same time, congestion charges are being studied according to the clean air action plan, and it is uncertain whether they will overlap with low emission areas in the future he also revealed that Beijing has implemented several vehicle emission standards upgrades, and each upgrade has increased the emission by 40% to 50%. At present, the “Beijing six standards” is still under study, and its strictness will refer to European and American standards Chen Tian said that Beijing will vigorously develop new energy vehicles and strive to reach 200000 in 2017, of which the total number of new energy and clean energy vehicles used by buses is expected to be about 60%, 15000 taxis will be replaced, and sanitation vehicles and postal vehicles are expected to reach 50%. 1n addition, the city plans to withdraw another 300 polluting enterprises this year our website solemnly declares that this article is reprinted by network media, only representing the author’s point of view, and has nothing to do with our website. 1f the information column articles and comments violate your legal rights, please call to let us know and we will deal with them in time

Back to list