Firemen leave breathing masks to children

it is reported that: on the afternoon of March 30, a fire broke out in a residential building in Kuidong village, Quanshan District, Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province, smoke blocked the corridor, and a family of five was trapped on the third floor. Firefighters rushed into the smoke and rescued all the trapped people safely. During the rescue, seeing the children crying in the smoke, the two firefighters took the risk to take off the respirator masks and put them on, holding their breath to save people< At about 16:43 p.m. on March 30, the fire brigade of houshanwo, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province, received an alarm saying that a residential building at No. 86, grou3, Kuishan District, Quanzhou City, Xuzhou City was on fire. After receiving the alarm, the squadron immediately dispatched 3 vehicles and 20 people to the rescue on the way to the scene, the firefighters contacted the police and learned that there was a lot of smoke and open fire in the room, and five people were trapped. At the moment of emergency, the fire officers and soldiers of houshanwo squadron and Dama squadron arrived one after another. After investigation, the officers and soldiers found that the fire floor was the second floor of a self built small building. The smoke generated by the fire blocked the only way for people to escape upstairs, causing a family of five on the third floor to be trapped in the house after mastering the scene situation, the fire officers and soldiers quickly entered the room to carry out rescue under the cover of two water guns according to the principle of “saving people first”. After passing through the thick smoke and entering the room of the trapped people, the fire officers and soldiers found that it was dark in front of them and they could not distinguish the direction at all. The fire officers and soldiers immediately searched for the trapped people by shouting. Fortunately, the trapped people heard the cry of the fire officers and responded in time. Then the officers and soldiers gradually explored the direction of the voice and approached the trapped people’s room, Finally, the location of the room was successfully found, and an old man, a couple and two babies who had been surrounded by thick smoke were found at the window. The fire officers and soldiers immediately calmed down the mood of the trapped people, covered the baby’s mouth and nose with a towel and ran out of the room according to the same way. As one of the babies was only 8 months old, in order to minimize the harm of smoke to the baby, The fire officers and soldiers took down the air respirator mask in time and put it on the baby’s mouth and nose to provide fresh air for the baby. Then, the fire officers and soldiers successfully rescued the trapped elderly and the couple it is understood that the fire was in a debris room on the second floor of the small building. When the old man on the second floor found the fire, he went upstairs to inform his family to escape. However, due to the rapid development of the fire, smoke soon came up, causing all five members of the family to be trapped< At present, the cause of the fire is under further investigation copyright notice: This article is reproduced from the network media, only represents the author’s point of view, and has nothing to do with this website. 1f the information column articles and comments violate your legal rights, please call to let us know and we will deal with them in time

Back to list