1. Insulation safety equipment: insulated operating rods, electroscopes, insulated rods, insulated measuring rods, discharge rods, insulation ladders, insulation clamps, nuclear phase devices, insulation ropes, insulation covers, insulation partitions, insulation pads, insulation tables , Insulated stools, rubber insulated wire hoses, insulated protective tubes, insulated wire cutters and other insulation tools; and live working protective clothing, insulated clothing, insulated nets, insulated shoulder covers, insulated gloves, insulated shoes (boots), and live working Leather protective gloves, insulating helmets and other insulating protective products.
2. General safety tools and equipment: safety measures signs, elevated work platforms, maintenance protection frames, high and low stools, insulated quick-installation maintenance platforms, lifting boards (climbing boards), foot buckles, elevators, bamboo Ladder, ladder, flying car, off-line climbing ladder, intelligent insulation tool cabinet, safety tool cabinet, seat belt test tension machine, helmet impact test machine, altimeter, dangerous gas detector, SF6 gas leak detector, oxygen tester , Anemometers, noise meters, radiation dosimeters, electroscope signal generators and other safety appliances.
3. Safety fence (net): combined fence, insulated and isolated fixed fence, insulated telescopic fence, temporary reminder protection fence (small flag, belt type), fence bracket, ground pile, safety warning tape, safety fence Wait.
Four. Personal protective equipment:
(Ò»)Insulation protective equipment: live working protective clothing, insulating clothing, insulating nets, insulating shoulder covers, insulating gloves, insulating shoes (boots), live working leather Protective gloves, insulating helmets, etc.
(2) Fall protection products: including safety belts, speed difference automatic controllers, buffers, safety self-locking devices, rope grabs, high-altitude fall prevention devices, safety nets, safety ropes, etc.
(3) Head (eyes, ears, mouth and nose) protective equipment: head protection: all kinds of safety helmets; eye and face protection: protective masks, arc-proof masks, welding masks, protective glasses, protective face screens; hearing protection : Various protective earplugs; Respiratory protection: various gas masks, air respirators, etc.;
(ËÄ) Body (torso) protective equipment: arc-proof clothing, professional protective clothing (including: SF6, breathable, fire-proof insulation , Anti-chemical, etc.), reflective logo work clothes, etc.;
(5) Hand protection products: professional protective gloves (anti-slip, anti-cut, anti-freezing, anti-chemical, high temperature, etc.).
(6) Foot protection products: safety shoes, professional protective shoes, etc.
1. Work shoes refer to the uniform shoes worn in the unit
2. Labor insurance shoes refer to the shoes required for special posts (such as rain boots for posts dealing with water)
3. Safety shoes Refers to the shoes worn by dangerous positions (such as electrician’s rubber-soled shoes)
4. Protective shoes refer to the shoes that are easy to directly damage the shoes (such as the firemen’s suede boots)
5. Labor insurance shoes include protective shoes And safety shoes, but not work shoes.