Owner’s own gas mask in Hong Kong mansion on fire

According to reports, a luxury flat in Wong Nai Chung Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong caught fire in the early morning of May 5. The head of the household and his family just went home. They were surprised to see the fire and rushed to escape. However, the dog in the kitchen cage was smoked to death. The family felt sick afterwards. Fortunately, they were all right after resting in the ambulance and did not need to be sent to hospital. Dozens of residents were evacuated by themselves. The gas masks collected by foreign men were put on to escape from the smoke. After the firemen put out the fire, it is believed that the fire was caused by radio waves and sundries inserted in the living room. There is no doubt

the site is Yashi building, 43 Wong Nai Chung Road, more than 30 years old, each unit area is more than 1000 feet, and the transaction price is more than 10 million yuan (Hong Kong dollars, the same below). At 5:25 a.m. on the 5th, a unit on the 14th floor of the building suddenly fumed, and a neighbor called the police. Meanwhile, the four members of the householder’s family happened to go home. They were turned away by fireworks, but they fell down to escape

the fireman broke into the fire unit and opened his throat for rescue. About 15 minutes later, he put out the fire. After investigation, it is preliminarily believed that an electric plug in the living room leaked electricity, sparked sparks and affected the nearby sundries, causing the fire. There is no doubt about the incident

the householder’s family felt uncomfortable because of inhaling smoke, so they had to take oxygen in the ambulance to rest afterwards. Fortunately, they were all OK and refused to be sent to the hospital. However, Chihuahua’s dog, which was put in the iron cage in the kitchen of his residence, was killed by the smoke. The head of the household was sad when he heard that his dog had died. He said that he would bury his dog. The police then handed the dog’s body back to the head of the household for disposal

in addition, dozens of residents of the building also evacuated downstairs for temporary shelter. One foreign man had just had a gas mask in his home, so he put on a gas mask to avoid inhaling smoke during escape. Another resident evacuated with his dog

copyright notice: This article is reproduced from the network media, only represents the author’s point of view, and has nothing to do with this website. 1f the information column articles and comments violate your legal rights, please call to let us know and we will deal with them in time

Back to list