Pay more attention to fire safety in hot days

When the hot weather is approaching, the fire prevention work should be done in place

a random stacking of debris should be properly disposed

in the early morning, a fire broke out in the dormitory of the factory area

several factories gathered in the factory area of Huguang towel factory. The fire broke out in a dormitory on the first floor of the southernmost dormitory building of the factory area. At more than 6 o’clock yesterday morning, many employees in the dormitory building were still asleep. The sudden fire accompanied by thick smoke choked them up

at about 9 a.m. that day, the firefighters had evacuated from the scene. There were two small rooms in the dormitory where the fire broke out. The larger one had been destroyed by the fire, the four walls were blackened, and the windows in the north also burst in the fire. After the fire was put out, the staff cleaned up the scene. The reporter found that there are many plastic buckets in the burned items pile, some of which have been burned, and some of which have been roasted and melted in high temperature, giving off bursts of alcohol smell in the plastic buckets

“1 was still sleeping at more than 6 a.m., and suddenly 1 heard someone calling for a fire outside,” said a woman living next to the dormitory where the fire broke out. Later, a worker called the police. The scene learned that the dormitory on fire was rented by a factory. The fire caused a middle-aged man’s face and hair to be burned, but not seriously

the suspected line problem caused trouble, and the inflammable materials contributed to the fire

after receiving the alarm at 6:00 in the morning, the fire department sent out a number of fire engines for rescue. Firefighters at the scene learned that the fire may be caused by wiring problems in the dormitory, and the residual alcohol in the plastic bucket contributed to the fire. Why are there so many plastic barrels containing alcohol in the dormitory of the factory? The staff in the dormitory said that there were no people living in the dormitory where the fire broke out. 1t was rented by factories in the factory to put things. The reporter found that in the dormitory, besides a lot of plastic buckets, a lot of sundries were piled up in the small room. Fortunately, when the fire broke out, the nearby staff called the police in time, and the firefighters dealt with it quickly, so there was no fire in the small room

the staff in the factory are worried about the stacking of inflammables in the rooms of the dormitory: “there are so many people living in the dormitory. Fortunately, the fire is not big this time. 1n case the fire is big and people are injured, what should we do? 1t is very dangerous to put inflammables in the dormitory

accident link:

several fires caused by stacking debris recently. At about 5 p.m. on May 30, at the former site of houxixi Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine, a lot of debris was piled up in the building being demolished. When workers cut things with a spray gun, sparks splashed into the debris pile, causing a fire; At about 8 a.m. on June 1, a fire broke out in an electric car garage near a residential building in Dajishan home near Meiyuan. Nearly 10 electric cars were burned down. 1n addition to the electric car charging fire, a large number of waste cartons, boards and other debris piled up in the garage also contributed to the fire

the staff of the fire department said that smoldering may occur when waste wood and paper are piled up for a long time. Smoldering is a kind of slow combustion without flame, which will cause the temperature to rise and decompose into combustible gas. Under certain conditions, smoldering will be converted into flaming combustion, leading to fire. Combustible materials such as waste wood burn fast, and the fire usually spread in a short time. Nowadays, some families, especially those in the rural and suburban areas, are used to stacking sundries in the yard. Therefore, the police remind that some inflammable materials should be properly placed, such as waste wood and cartons, which should not be stacked in piles for years to prevent accidents. The public should clean up the stack of combustible materials in time to avoid direct sunlight or high temperature baking in summer

b line safety can not be ignored

“high temperature in summer, high-power electrical appliances such as air conditioners and refrigerators are easy to cause line overload and short circuit, thus causing fire,” said the fire staff. The general public had better check the power supply line and replace the aging line in time; When increasing the high-power electrical appliances, it is necessary to expand the capacitance to prevent the power supply line from overload operation. When the conditions are limited, the high-power electrical appliances can be switched on to prevent the line from overload

in addition, due to the hot weather, the power consumption of units and enterprises has increased greatly, the load of electrical lines has increased, and the fire hazards of old electrical lines can not be ignored. Therefore, it is necessary to do a good job of inspection, maintenance and replacement< According to Huang Gaogong of the fire control division of Wuxi fire brigade, high temperature days are also the season of high incidence of vehicle spontaneous combustion. The causes of vehicle spontaneous combustion are basically caused by the problems of lines and oil lines. There are a large number of lines under the hood. When the vehicle is started at night or in the morning, the lines may be short circuited due to the influence of water vapor, causing a fire, We should pay special attention to this in addition, some car owners will go to some informal car modification shops to modify their cars. The more common ones are to modify the headlights, install navigation, reversing radar, audio and video, etc. changing the original circuit of the car is also easy to cause short circuit, causing Auto ignition. Some car owners pay attention to machine maintenance and light electrical circuit maintenance, resulting in short circuit, Sparks meet with oil or other combustibles to cause fire. Do a good job in the inspection and maintenance of motor vehicles. Do not put them in the sun for a long time to avoid “anger” on the road this article is a reprint of 1nternet media, which only represents the author’s point of view and has nothing to do with this website. 1f the information column articles and comments violate your legal rights, please call to let us know and we will deal with them in time

Back to list