How to buy winter cold-proof helmets? What problems should be paid attention to during use?
Winter cold-proof helmets are mostly made of sheep shearing or high-quality plush short plush as the surface cold-proof insulation material, built-in high-strength Anti-impact helmet shell. The main function is to prevent wind and pre-cold, heat insulation, corrosion resistance, not easy to age, and has the same shock resistance and penetration resistance performance as ordinary safety helmets.
Winter cold-proof safety helmets can be divided into short-pile safety helmets, plush safety helmets, and sheep shearing safety helmets according to their wool quality.
How to choose a cold-proof helmet
Purchase according to purpose:
Each kind of cold-proof cotton helmet has certain technical performance indicators and scope of application, so the selection should be based on the industry and operation used Choose the corresponding products in the environment.
Purchase of raw materials:
There are many kinds of materials for making cold-proof cotton helmets. Not every kind of material is suitable for helmets. It is mainly selected according to your needs. Plastic and fiberglass safety helmets are more commonly used in the market, and their characteristic colors are relatively beautiful. However, the quality of rattan helmets and bamboo helmets cannot be guaranteed. Please buy carefully.
Purchase the appropriate styles
Hard hats can be divided into non-edge helmets, small-edge helmets, curled-edge helmets, middle-edge helmets, and large-edge helmets. Among them, large-edge helmets are suitable for outdoor operations and have the effect of preventing sun and rain; small-edge and rimless helmets are suitable for indoors, forests, shafts, tunnels, scaffolding, etc. The range of activities is small, and brim is easy to occur. The narrow place of collision.
Pay attention to the product identification and appearance quality
When purchasing, check whether there is manufacturer/manufacturer name, safety certification label, production license number, production date (plastic cap: no more than Two and a half years, glass fiber reinforced plastic cap: no more than three and a half years), whether the product certificate and instruction manual are attached.
Pay attention to problems during use
1. Check the appearance of wear, cracks, etc. before use. If there are obvious defects affecting performance on the cotton helmet, it must be scrapped immediately to avoid affecting the protective effect.
2. The user cannot add accessories or disassemble the cotton helmet at will, which will affect its original protective performance.
3. Do not adjust the size of the cap lining at will, which will directly affect the protective performance of the cotton helmet.
4. Do not perforate the hot cotton helmet, which will affect its strength and Protective effects.
5. If the cotton safety helmet has withstood an impact or has been tested, it should be discarded and cannot be used again.
6. Cotton safety helmets cannot be placed in an environment contaminated by acids, alkalis or chemical reagents, nor in high temperature, sun or damp places to prevent them from aging and deterioration.
Disclaimer: The article is for learning and communication only. If you need to delete the copyright of the work, please contact us and we will deal with it as soon as possible.