Since the outbreak of new crown pneumonia in Europe and the United States and other countries, the surge in imported cases has caused the people’s nerves to “shock” again, which naturally led to a lot of emotional discussions. I originally discussed human nature, but as a member of the global village, don’t slap your tongue on the Internet because of temporary selfishness.
New crown pneumonia has almost swept the world. At this stage, the most important thing is how to protect people of any ethnic group in terms of medicine and dignity, rather than accusing each other. Therefore, it is imperative to work together to prevent viruses. When the epidemic is predominant, it is very important to do a good job of self-protection. Following this is all kinds of protective equipment, cleaning and disinfection products have jumped into everyone’s perspective, then how to use it correctly, let’s take a look if necessary!
1. Wearing medical masks
1. Bandage masks: the blue side faces outward, the position of the wire is stuck in the nose, the headband is tied to the top of the head and the back of the neck, and the metal is attached with both hands The soft strip is pressed inward to form the shape of the bridge of the nose. After completion, the mask must cover the nose to the chin and be close to the face. Perform a blowing test to observe the airtightness of the mask until it is adjusted.
2. When removing the mask, do not touch the outer surface of the mask. If touched, perform hand hygiene.
3. Do not reuse disposable surgical masks. After going home, you should wrap the masks and discard them. Do not throw them away at will.
2. Putting on and taking off protective clothing
1. Wear protective clothing: The first step is to wear a mask. After wearing the protective mask, perform a tightness test, shape the nose clip with both hands, and enhance hand hygiene. Flow chart: hand hygiene-wear a medical mask-check the tightness of the mask-wear a hat-wear protective clothing and the first layer of gloves-wear isolation gown and second layer of gloves-wear The second layer of surgical mask-wear an outer hat-wear goggles-wear waterproof boots and shoe covers-check the wear, stretching exercises.
2. Take off protective clothing: Process: Hand hygiene—Take off goggles, outer hat—Take off isolation gown and outer gloves—Take off protective clothing, waterproof boots, shoe covers, inner gloves- –Hand hygiene—Take off hat—Take off protective mask—Hand hygiene. Take off the protective clothing and roll it off from the inside to the outside. The main principle is not to touch the relatively clean place with contaminated hands. Note that masks must be worn correctly when taking off protective clothing, and hand hygiene can be performed at each step. Take off the mask last in the safe area.
3. After the protective clothing is taken off, put it into a medical waste bag. It is forbidden to squeeze the air in the bag to prevent the generation of aerosols and cause infection; it should be transported to the decontamination point for disinfection and cleaning.
4. Use a chlorine-containing disinfectant to cover the contaminated protective clothing, soak and disinfect for at least 0.5h, and then wash it. Do not use detergent and disinfectant at the same time.
3. How to prevent fogging and disinfection of goggles
1. Anti-fogging: Use iodophor to evenly coat the inner layer of the protective glasses, and pour out the excess iodophor solution. After drying, a protective film is formed, and the time is about 3-5 minutes. It can work continuously for 4-5 hours without fogging and does not affect the function of the goggles.
2. Disinfection: After use, the goggles can be wiped and disinfected with 75% medical alcohol, or soaked and disinfected with 500mg/L chlorine disinfectant.
4. Environmental material table
1. Indoor air: increase indoor ventilation, and disinfect with ultraviolet rays if necessary;
2. Office desk, medicine counter, computer display screen, keyboard, mouse, Wipe and disinfect the ground with 500mg/L chlorine disinfectant.