Working at heights is a risky process. According to relevant data, about 50% of safety accidents are caused by falling from a height or related to working at heights. Therefore, safety protection work, safety management, and safety monitoring work for high-altitude operations are extremely important. important. The corresponding safety protection measures should be formulated for high altitude operations and strictly implemented.
Attention should be paid to the following points when working at heights:
1. Personnel working at heights must be in good health. Persons suffering from mental illness, epilepsy, and those who have been identified by a physician as suffering from hypertension, heart disease, and other illnesses that are not suitable for working at heights are not allowed to participate in working at heights. It is forbidden to climb the heights when it is found that the staff is drinking or lacking energy.
2. All work in high places must first build scaffolding or take measures to prevent falling.
3. Work on dam crests, steep slopes, roofs, cliffs, poles, towers, suspension bridges and other dangerous edges. Safety nets or protective railings should be installed on the side of the air, otherwise, the staff must use safety belts.
4. When working on a scaffold without scaffolding or railing, and the height exceeds 1.5m, you must use a safety belt or take other reliable safety measures.
5. Safety belts should be inspected before use, and static load tests should be carried out regularly (every 6 months); the test load is 225kg, and the test time is 5min. After the test, check whether there is deformation, rupture, etc. And make test records. Unqualified seat belts should be dealt with in time.
6. The hook or rope of the safety belt should be hung on a strong and firm member, or on a steel wire rope specially designed for hanging the safety belt. It is forbidden to hang on moving or unstable objects.
7. Tool bags should be used for high-altitude operations. Larger tools should be tied to solid components with ropes. They are not allowed to be placed randomly to prevent accidents from falling from high altitudes.
8. When working at heights, except for the relevant personnel, no others are allowed to pass or stay under the working place. There should be fences or other protective devices under the working place to prevent falling objects from hurting people. If working on a grid-like platform, in order to prevent tools and equipment from falling, wooden boards should be laid.
9. Tools and materials are not allowed to be thrown up and down. They must be fastened with ropes and then hung down or up to avoid hurting the staff below or destroying the scaffolding.
10. When the upper and lower floors are working at the same time, tight and firm protective partitions, sheds or other isolation facilities must be erected in the middle. Staff must wear safety helmets.
11. In severe weather such as strong winds of level 6 and above, heavy rain, thunder, heavy fog, etc., work in high places in the open air should be stopped.
12. It is forbidden to work on an unstable structure (such as an asbestos tile roof). In order to prevent false boarding, warning signs should be hung up at the necessary places of this structure.
Safety protective equipment for high-altitude operations
1. Safety helmet
1. Before using the helmet, check whether the cap shell, cap liner and cap strap are complete and effective.
2. Before using the helmet, adjust the helmet lining so that each part of the helmet lining is spaced from the shell.
3. The cap band should be adjusted according to the shape of the head to prevent the cap from sliding forward and blocking the line of sight when the head is lowered.
4. It is strictly forbidden to combine the two top linings of the helmet into one layer.
5. The helmet should be worn tightly and upright, and the strap should be tied under the jaw and fastened.
6. The validity period of the safety helmet is calculated from the date of completion of the product manufacturing. The plastic cap does not exceed two and a half years, and the fiberglass cap does not exceed three and a half years.
2. Safety belts
1. Safety belts must be inspected by the inspection unit every six months before they can be used.
2. Safety belts should be worn when working under the following conditions:
(1) Work that is likely to be carried out at heights, when entering the workplace, you must wear a safety belt;
(2) Height When working at a height of more than two meters;
(3) When working on a scaffold without scaffolding or barricades, when the height exceeds 1.5 meters;
(4) When working on a sloping roof;
(5) Flat roof houses, when there is no protective fence within 1.2 meters from the roof edge or roof opening;
(6) Any suspended platform or workbench;
(7) Any guardrail or scaffold with incomplete planks; [ br](8) Approaching the ladder near the roof or ground opening;
(9) When working at height without reliable fall prevention measures.
3. How to use the seat belt correctly:
(1) To tighten the waist belt, the waist buckle component must be fastened and fastened;
(2) When using the seat belt for hanging operations, do not directly hook the hook When hooked to the seat belt rope, it should be hooked on the hanging loop of the seat belt rope; (3) It is prohibited to hang the seat belt on an unstable or sharp-angled member; (br)(4) Use the same type of seat belt, each Parts cannot be replaced without authorization;
(5) Seat belts that have been severely impacted cannot be used even if their appearance has not changed;
(6) It is strictly forbidden to use safety belts to transfer heavy objects;
(7) Seat belts It should be hung in a firm and reliable place above, not lower than the waist.
3. Safety rope
1. In order to ensure the safety of high-altitude workers during the movement, when carrying out particularly dangerous operations, it is required to fasten the safety belt while hanging on the safety rope.
2. It is prohibited to use hemp rope as a safety rope.
3. Use a long rope over 3 meters with a buffer.
4. A safety rope cannot be used by two people at the same time.
Fourth, differential protector
1. Self-locking device should be checked before use.
2. The hook of the self-locking device should be hung on the metal ring of the safety belt.
3. Self-locking devices that have been severely impacted should be stopped.
For more content, please go to [Gongpinhui] to view