Model: AUSTIN (301401)
Scope of application:
wearing the boots can enter the general fire scene and accident scene for fire fighting and rescue work. However, it is not possible to provide effective protection at the scene of chemical accidents with strong corrosive liquids and gases; accident scenes with strong penetrating military poisons and biological viruses; accident scenes with electrification, and it is prohibited to use them in the above places.
Main technical performance:
1. Quality: The quality of each pair of firefighter fire protection rubber boots is less than 3Kg.
2. Physical and mechanical properties: The mechanical and physical properties of firefighters’ fire protection rubber boots are shown in the table below.
4. Oil resistance: The sample of firefighter’s fire protection rubber boot material is immersed in 1# standard oil at a temperature of 23C2C for 24 hours, and the volume change is within the range of -2% to +10%.
5. Acid and alkali resistance: samples of firefighter fire protection rubber boots are immersed in 3.7mol/L sulfuric acid, 6.0mol/L hydrochloric acid and 6.0mol/L
sodium hydroxide at a temperature of 23C2C. After 70h2h in the solution, there is no significant change in physical and mechanical properties.
6. Corrosion resistance of metal gasket samples: no corrosion occurs after the metal gasket samples are in contact with 0.25% sodium chloride aqueous solution for 48 hours.
7. Anti-hit performance: firefighters fire protective boots were treated 10.78kN shoe head and the static pressure test hammer mass is 23kg, drop height 300mm Izod the
posterior, the gap height which is not less than 15mm.
8. Puncture resistance: the puncture resistance of the outsole of firefighter fire protection rubber boots is not less than 1100N.
9. Anti-cutting performance: Firefighters’ fire-fighting protective rubber boots cannot be cut through after being cut by a knife head with a total weight of 800g.
10. Electrical insulation performance: the breakdown voltage of firefighter fire protection rubber boots is not less than 5000V, and the leakage current is less than 3mA.
11. Thermal insulation performance: When the firefighter’s fire protection rubber boots are heated for 30 minutes in the thermal insulation performance test, the temperature rise of the inner surface of the boot sole shall not exceed 22C.
12. Anti-thermal radiation penetration performance: The radiant heat flux on the surface of the firefighter’s fire protection rubber boots is 10kW/m21 kW/m2. After 1min of irradiation, the temperature rise of the inner surface shall not exceed 22C.
13. Water resistance: firefighters’ fire protection rubber boots have no water seepage during the waterproof performance test.
14. Anti-skid performance: When the firefighter’s fire-fighting protective rubber boots are tested for anti-skid performance, the initial slip angle is not less than 15.
There are 7 specifications for firefighter fire protection rubber boots from 38 to 44.
Rubber surface, outer sole of the strip
1 Tear strength MPa 14.7 10.78
2 Elongation at break% 480 380
3 Permanent deformation at break% 40
4 Wear loss (Akron) cm3/1.61km 0.8
5 Hardness (Shore A type) Degree 5065 5570
6 Brittleness temperature C -40 -40
7 Hot air aging (100C24h)
tensile strength reduction% 35 35
8 Resistance Combustion performance (GB/T13488) grade FV-1 FV-1
9 Adhesion strength of shoe surface and fabric N/mm 0.78
10 Thickness of shoe surface mm 1.5
DELTA 301401 safety shoes
Model: AUSTIN (301401)
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.