RWD WJH0358A composite emergency shower eyewash
Stainless Steel Emergency Shower & Eye Wash – WJH0358A
1. Ball valve and spiral seal structure are used to control spray and eyewash. Convenient operation, fast opening and closing, and reliable sealing.
2. The eyewash pipeline is equipped with a water seepage hole, which can drain the residual water in the eyewash nozzle, which is conducive to the sanitation and anti-freezing of the pipeline (part of the water is drained into the sewer pipe through the hole when washing the eyes, which does not affect the use effect)
Material: 304 stainless steel, high-brightness polished surface
WJH0358A Installation and Debugging:
- Before installing the eyewash WJH0358A, the product model, certificate, instruction manual and packing list must be re-examined.
- The installation location should be within 15 meters of the accident-prone place, and the flushing place can be reached within 10 seconds at a running speed.
- Installation and Debugging Details:
- Connection between the base and the lower half of the standpipe: Wrap the raw material tape around the base thread and tighten the water outlet three-way connection.
- Install the base: adjust the direction of the three-way drain according to the position of the drainage pipe, mark the hole position according to the screw hole of the base, and then set the M10 expansion screw or anchor bolt according to the ground level.
- Install the flushing pipeline: screw the shower nozzle tightly on the elbow of the nozzle tube (installed with G¾” mesh pad), and then wrap the raw material tape around the other thread of the nozzle tube, connect it to the upper half, and adjust the position , Use a locking female to lock.
- Connect the upper and lower parts: put the cushion in the female and tighten the female.
- Install the eyewash basin part: at the threaded part of the water outlet of the eyewash basin Wrap the raw material tape and connect it to the lower half of the reducing tee tightly;
- Install the eyewash double nozzle part: put the G½” mesh pad in the lock nut, and connect with the G½” tube to tighten.
- Connect the eyewasher WJH0358A Connect the water inlet and drain pipes, try to install the push plate, insert the push plate into the valve stem of the eyewash valve, turn the push plate counterclockwise to make the valve in the closed position, remove the push plate, reinstall and adjust the direction of the push plate to make the push The front of the board is upright and opened repeatedly to check whether the valve switch is flexibly in place and whether there is jamming.
There are no reviews yet.