material: high-density polyester material, environmental protection and safety.
Capacity: The maximum storage capacity is 60L (16 gallons), and the effective use volume is 40L, which can ensure 15 minutes of uninterrupted and effective flushing.
Water injection hole: large water injection hole, easy to fill water, and equipped with a dust cover;
color: environmentally friendly green, beautiful and eye-catching;
water flow: because the water outlet has been specially reduced in diameter, the water flow is more gentle and rich, and the water output is not less than 1.5 L/min;
installation items The
installation location should be close to a place prone to accidents, easy to see and easy to use. It can be installed on the wall or bracket or used with a cart. The installation height is as shown in the installation diagram; when the eyewash arm is opened, the eyewash nozzle should be located between 83.8cm~114.3cm above the ground;
instructions for use
1. Occurrence After the accident, immediately guide the injured to the nearest eyewash installation site as soon as possible to avoid being too long to be rinsed
. 2. Pull down the eyewash arm steadily to start the eyewash nozzle to discharge water;
3. Open the eyewash by hand Injured eyes, rinse thoroughly, and the rinse time should not be less than 15 minutes;
4. After washing, further medical treatment is required.
1. The portable eyewash should be checked regularly to see if the water flow is reduced and whether water needs to be added;
2. Take preventive measures to prevent contamination of the water tank, as follows: A: Add a suitable antibacterial agent, and empty the water in the tank first Rinse it afterwards, then fill it up with pure water, and add an appropriate amount of antibacterial agent; B: If you choose pure water for the rinse liquid, replace it regularly (the replacement period is generally 5-7 days) and clean it thoroughly at least once a month.
1. The best rescue should be pre-safety protection. When you or your colleagues need to operate dangerous goods, please wear the following equipment to achieve as comprehensive pre-protection as possible: protective glasses, splash mask, protection Gloves, splash-proof gowns, chemical protective clothing, etc.;
2. If the eyes enter the acid-alkaline solution, first rinse with the corresponding eyewash, and then use the eyewash for repeated or medical assistance;
3. If you are working In environments or places with dangerous environments, it is recommended that you add a certain amount of special eye wash concentrate to pure water to more quickly relieve eye damage and extend the retention time of the stored liquid.
4. It is recommended to install it indoors with an ambient temperature of 2~35.