Unlike ordinary shoes, as long as you choose according to your foot type and preferences, the selection and use of safety shoes are based on strict standards. It is not possible to choose different types and functions of safety shoes into the working environment at will. Create unnecessary safety hazards.
First of all, safety shoes must be selected according to the operating conditions. They are generally subdivided into: white-collar, blue-collar, salary, administrative industry, light industry, heavy industry, construction site, tourism, service industry, etc.
In addition to choosing a suitable type according to the operating conditions, it should also fit the feet and make people feel comfortable to wear. This is very important, and the appropriate shoe size should be carefully selected.
Third, safety shoes must have a non-slip design, not only to protect people’s feet from injury, but also to prevent accidents caused by operators being slipped.
A variety of safety shoes with different performances must meet the technical indicators of their respective protective performance, such as the toes not being smashed, the soles of the feet, and the insulation and conductivity requirements. But safety shoes are not everything.
Before using safety shoes, check or test carefully. In electrical and acid-base operations, damaged and cracked protective shoes are dangerous.
Safety shoes should be kept properly after use, and rubber shoes should be rinsed with water or disinfectant and dried to prolong their service life.
Generally speaking, it can be measured and selected from several aspects:
1. Shoe type: (abbreviation: model), that is, the length and width of the shoe, whether the width and tightness of the shoe body With the foot
2. Shoe upper: whether the softness of the leather is natural and comfortable when walking.
3. Shoe Bang: Can the entire shoe bang stick to your feet without hitting your feet, loose and not take off, and full of elasticity.
4. Inner cushion: Whether the structure of vibration aid function, sweat absorption function, massage function and health care function is correctly adopted.
5. Inside: Whether the materials with ventilation function, waterproof function, heat preservation function and environmental protection function are correctly selected.
6. Shoe soles: use different levels of configuration and anti-slip requirements for regions and various environments. For example, relatively non-slip, lightweight substrates are used in a good environment, with outstanding vibration damping.