stainless steel with a compound eye wash system and spray system, using materials SS304
material, acid can be alkali corrosion, salt or oil and other chemicals substances, however, does not apply
to have CL- (such as hydrochloric acid , Salt spray, etc.), F- (HF, fluoride salt, etc.), H2SO4, and
corrosion of chemical substances such as oxalic acid with a concentration of more than 50%.
2. Product technical parameters:
1. Main material: SS304
2. Spray water flow rate:> 75.7 L/MIN
3. Eye wash water flow rate:> 1.5L/MIN
4. Eye wash/face wash water flow rate:> 11.4 L/MIN
5. Sprinkler head: ABS material or SS304 material
6. Eyewash basin: ABS material or SS304 material
7. Eyewash elbow: ABS material or SS304 material
8. Water inlet size: 1-1/4 inches FNPT
9. Water outlet size: 1 -1/4 inch FNPT
10, luminous safety tagging and hand push handle
3. General principles of installation:
1. The eyewash must be installed near the hazardous work area.
2. The distance to the eyewash in a straight line: 10 or 15 meters.
3. The rescue point must be cleaned and confirmed, and all obstacles must be removed.
4. There are no electrical interfaces such as electrical switches around the eyewash.
5. Drinking water must be connected.
6. Water source pressure 0.2 MPa
7. Provide water source interface: 1-1/4 inch NPT
8. Shower nozzle and eye wash must be cleaned and tested weekly.
9. Operators must be instructed on the correct use of safety equipment.
10. Eye and face cleaning should last at least 10 or 15 minutes.
11. The sprinkler head lasts at least 5 or 10 minutes.
4. Specific installation:
Install in steps according to the eyewash installation drawings provided by the manufacturer.
1. According to the size of the installation hole of the eyewash base, drill a 3-10mm hole where the eyewash is to be installed.
2. According to the eyewash drawing, assemble the eyewash in steps. (Special note: the wash spray should not be on the same flat
plane, the spray angle of rotation of the left eye wash 45-90).
3. Install the assembled eyewash to the specified position, and fix the eyewash with expansion screws.
4. Connect the water inlet, the water inlet size: 1-1/4 inches, FNPT.
5. Connect the water outlet, the size of the water outlet: 1-1/4 inches, FNPT.
5. Operating instructions:
1. Push the switch valve gently by hand, and the eyewash water will automatically spray out from the eyewash; after use, reset the switch valve and the dust cover.
2. Gently pull the valve lever by hand, and the water will automatically spray out from the sprinkler; the valve lever must be reset after use.
6. Warranty period:
Within one year from the date of sale, our company is responsible for the replacement of the product due to its own process and material problems.